- Made in EUROPE
- Quick and effortless to transfer from road tow to mix mode
- Honda GX160 petrol engine
- Drum volume 340L
- Large 280L drum mixing capacity
- Supplied complete with mudguards, tow hitch and fully integrated lighting board
- Engine canopy with integrated ventilation for improved engine cooling
- 3 large paddles for enhanced mixing performance
- Large handwheel for easy tipping with foot pedal locking system
- Adjustable leg height
- 500mm pnuematic wheels
- High quality wheel suspension able to cope with speeds up to 85km/h
- Lifting eye and forklift sockets for easy site transportation
- Cast iron ring gear and pinion protection for safe usage
- Dimensions W 1910mm, H 1630mm, L950mm excluding drawbar
- Weight 323kg
Product code C2257H
The Belle Construction Equipment Story
The world class concrete mixers are manufactured in Derbyshire, Peak District, UK, using the latest technology to provide optimum quality products that meet the demands of the toughest construction site & rental fleet conditions.
Belle has extensive experience of designing and operating machinery in Europe and around the World, ensuring highest quality standard and conformity to health and safety requirements.
All Belle machines are in conformity with EC legislation, on specific safety issues such as hand-arm vibration levels, as well as on noise levels and other security standards.
The Belle Group is an established manufacturer of light equipment with over 50 years experience in designing equipment for the construction and rental industries.
FREE Service Pack
Valued at $59.00!!
- 1 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement NGK spark plug
- 1 x spark plug spanner