Made in the USA
The powerful Northrock concrete vibrators are designed to maintain optimum frequencies regardless of slump, head size, or other load factors.
- PRO Series 2HP electric single phase motor
- 50mm factory sealed head
- 2.1m steel braided rubber coated shaft with hardened steel liner for long life
- Electric motors are protected by a high strength cast aluminum housing that also dissipates potentially damaging heat.
- A rugged shock-absorbing frame protects the housing while acting as a convenient carrying handle for the unit.
- Strain relief power cords take all kinds of abuse on the job and power switches are protected by the frame.
- The vibrator heads themselves are factory sealed, require no maintenance!!
- Heavy duty motor windings and oversized brushes and holders for long life
- Made in USA
Northrock concrete vibrators offer just the right mid-frequency and force characteristics required to set material particles in motion fast, for rapid consolidation of homogenous mixes. At the same time, these optimum frequencies avoid the possibility of destroying important pressure-relief chains by small air bubbles.
Product code C2147G
We have a large range of options available in stock;
Motor sizes available; 1.5HP, 2HP, 3HP
Shaft lengths available; 1.5m, 2.1m, 3m, 4.2m & 6.4m
Head diameters available; 25mm, 38mm, 44mm, 50mm & 63mm