The unique Low Hand Arm Vibration design allows for longer, safe usage times which increases productivity and operator comfort.
Open frame engine protection hood protects the vulnerable engine components while allowing easy access for servicing and excellent engine cooling capacity.
- High frequency vibrating element produces class leading 45kN compaction force
- HONDA GX270 4 stroke petrol engine
- Weight 275kg
- Easy to use controls
- Recoil start
- Fully protected drive belt
- Heavy duty base plate with bolt on extension plates
- Dual element air cleaner – essential for protecting the engine in dusty conditions
- Plate size 839 x 450mm, 600mm wide with plate extensions
- Built in lifting points
- Handle folds up for easy transportation
- Long life oil bath vibrator assembly
- 2 year warranty
- Finance options available
Product code PC2226L
- Belle have 50 years experience in design and manufacturing of construction equipment in the UK
- Altrad Belle undertakes rigorous testing on all products to ensure continuous reliability during the products lifetime.
FREE Service Pack
Valued at $79.00!!
- 2 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement NGK spark plug
- 1 x spark plug spanner
The Belle Construction Equipment Story
The world class Belle plate compactors are manufactured in Derbyshire, Peak District, UK, using the latest technology to provide optimum quality products that meet the demands of the toughest construction site & rental fleet conditions.
You can trust Belle Plate Compactors for reliability, high compaction rates, low hand arm vibration & precise handling ability. These compactors are in a class of their own.
Belle has extensive experience of designing and operating machinery in Europe and around the World, ensuring highest quality standard and conformity to health and safety requirements.
All Belle machines are in conformity with EC legislation, on specific safety issues such as hand-arm vibration levels, as well as on noise levels and other security standards.
Since machine to user vibration was first identified as a significant problem to the user’s health, Belle Group have sought to reduce exposure. Belle Group engineers have reduced operator vibration on rammers, floor saws and plate compactors without reducing effectiveness.
The PCX range of eight hour plus, single direction plate compactors for example, represent our latest vibration control plates. They feature vibration reducing frames, unique base plates, handle isolators and tuned vibrators which deliver class leading performance.
The Belle Group is an established manufacturer of light equipment with over 50 years experience in designing equipment for the construction and rental industries.