Belle plate compactors are manufactured in the UK using the latest technology to provide optimum quality products that meet the demands of the toughest construction site & rental fleet conditions.
- Large 12L water tank and spray bar - this keeps base plate wet and prevents asphalt sticking which results in a premium finish
- Complete with foldup wheel kit
- High power 11kN compaction force
- Low Hand Arm Vibration design for longer, safe usage times
- Tubular frame designed to protect vulnerable components and also acts as a lifting point
- Weight 71kg
- HONDA GX120 4 stroke petrol engine
- Dual element air cleaner – essential for protecting the engine in dusty conditions
- Engine has a low oil cut out system which will cut the engine if it runs low on oil or rolls over
- Base plate dimensions 500 x 540mm
- 2 year warranty
Product code PC2222L
- Belle have 50 years experience in design and manufacturing of construction equipment in the UK
- Altrad Belle undertakes rigorous testing on all products to ensure continuous reliability during the products lifetime.
The Belle Construction Equipment Story
The world class Belle plate compactors are manufactured in Derbyshire, Peak District, UK, using the latest technology to provide optimum quality products that meet the demands of the toughest construction site & rental fleet conditions.
You can trust Belle Plate Compactors for reliability, high compaction rates, low hand arm vibration & precise handling ability. These compactors are in a class of their own.
Belle has extensive experience of designing and operating machinery in Europe and around the World, ensuring highest quality standard and conformity to health and safety requirements.
All Belle machines are in conformity with EC legislation, on specific safety issues such as hand-arm vibration levels, as well as on noise levels and other security standards.
Since machine to user vibration was first identified as a significant problem to the user’s health, Belle Group have sought to reduce exposure. Belle Group engineers have reduced operator vibration on rammers, floor saws and plate compactors without reducing effectiveness.
The PCX range of eight hour plus, single direction plate compactors for example, represent our latest vibration control plates. They feature vibration reducing frames, unique base plates, handle isolators and tuned vibrators which deliver class leading performance.
The Belle Group is an established manufacturer of light equipment with over 50 years experience in designing equipment for the construction and rental industries.