Includes 2 Wire Auto-Start Kit;
Fitting a 2 wire auto-start kit to your Genmac Daily RG5000YS Generator allows your generator to be started automatically by your off-grid power inverter/charger, so that you never have to brave the weather to manually start your generator when required. Everything is done for you. If your batteries need a boost charge because there hasn't been enough sun for your solar modules to provide sufficient charge, or if you have been running some large loads, then the auto-start kit works with the AGS (Auto Gen Start) module in the Inverter/Charger to seemlessly fire up your generator and run it until a pre-set voltage is reached in the battery bank. It then shuts off until required again.
The Yanmar powered Daily RG5000YS quietly cranks out up to 6.1kVA of pure sine wave power to confidently run high-demand items hour after hour. This is the ideal solution for remote off-grid and solar backup installations where they can be depended upon for years of reliable operation.
From dusk till dawn without filling up! The large 19L fuel tank will keep the power on for up to 15 hours without having to refuel. The secret to such long operation and low fuel consumption is the direct injection system, a major feat for this type of compact engine. These gensets give savings with every tankful of diesel.
- Genuine Yanmar L100N diesel engine 3000rpm air cooled
- Electric key start including battery
- Genuine Meccalte alternator
- 5.5kW (6.1kVA) max output
- 4.5kW (5kVA) continuous output
- Single phase output
- 1 x 32amp single phase sockets, 2 x 15amp socket
- Lovato engine controller protects the engine from overheating, under & over revving, low fuel & low oil
- 19L fuel tank with a long run time of up to 15 hours!!
- Noise level 70db @ 7m
- Hour meter
- Fully enclosed galvanized steel canopy
- Central lifting point and forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Dimensions LxWxH 1030 x 620 x 690mm
- Weight 222kg
- Made in Italy
- 2 Year or 1500 hour Warranty (which ever comes 1st)
GENMAC is a Italian generator manufacturer specialised in the production of generating sets since 1983 and now looks toward the future with a single inspiring motivation: to sell high quality electric generators all over the world, helping all people do their jobs professionally, without interruption and without forgoing comfort and safety.
Powered by Yanmar
Yanmar LN series diesel engines are world leaders in the small engine market. Yanmar was the first to develop the miniaturized direct injection system which is the key factor behind their low fuel consumption and easy starting ability. Maximum power from every drop of diesel, thanks to Yanmar’s super precise direct injection system. Auto return decompressor makes starting almost as simple as a gasoline engine. Compact design with standard mounting pattern for simple installation. Powerful environmentally friendly engine.
Product code G3922H
- Exhaust extensions
- 12v trickle battery chargers for standby applications
Finance options available
FREE Service Pack
Valued at $85.00!!
- 2 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement oil filter