Fitted with 32amp 230v single phase socket, this allows for all the generators power to be delivered through one outlet.
Ideal for site offices, large single phase machinery and for connecting to houses for backup power.
Titan petrol engines are full industrial spec with
- 18HP OHV TITAN petrol engine
- Fuel efficient OHV engine design
- 1 x 32amp 230v socket, 2 x 15amp 230 volt sockets, 1 x 12volt (8.3amp) outlets
- Turn key electric start including battery
- Charge coil will charge the battery while running
- Recoil start for backup
- High quality COPPER wound generator unit
- 8.4kW 8400watt (10kVA) max output
- 7.5kW 7500watt (9kVA) continuous output
- Includes wheels kit
- Reduced noise 72dB @ 7mtrs with large quiet muffler
- Titan generators are AVR controlled for a smoother power output. No volts fluctuation.
- Up to 16 hours run time on the 25L fuel tank
- Heavy duty roll frame
- Weight 96kg
- Size incl wheels 715mm(L) 660mm(W) 625mm(H)
- Size without wheels fitted 685mm(L) 510(W) 545mm(H)
- Cast iron cylinder liner
- Ball bearing supported crankshaft
- Mechanical decompressor
- Industrial governor system
- Electronic coil
- Low oil cutout system
- The 4 Stroke Over Head Valve design of the engine makes it economical & reliable.
- Optimized combustion chamber shape for lower emissions and improved fuel economy.
- Heat dissipation management system for cooler operating temperature – engine operates at a lower temperature with improved fuel economy and longer engine life.
- Automatic fuel shut-off valve to prevent the unnecessary after-burn of fuel.
Product code G1254G
- Every generator is tested before dispatch
- 2 year warranty
- 4 year electronic coil warranty
- Service agents nationwide
- Guaranteed spare parts backup
- The price includes GST
FREE Service Pack
Valued at $99.00!!
- 2 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement NGK spark plug
- 1 x spark plug spanner
- 1 x 200ml fuelset-Stops your fuel going stale & re-vitalises stale fuel