A tough, easy to use, single grade rotary laser level with staff and tripod. Set the desired grade of X-axis at the push of a button! Easy single grade setting, long working range, TILT-/VWS measuring security functions. Ideal for setting out gradients for surface drainage, paving, landscaping and other on-site applications. IP66 protection with high accuracy.
Product code M3823T
- Set the desired grade of X-axis at the push of a button!
- Easy single grade setting, long working range, TILT-/VWS measuring security functions.
- IP66, high accuracy.
- Horizontal self-levelling, numerical grade setting in X-Axis
- Laser Diode Red
- Grade Numeric
- Self levelling range ±5°
- Accuracy vertical ±1.0mm / 10m
- Accuracy horizontal ±0.75mm / 10m
- Working range remote control IR 100m
- Working area with receiver / detector ±1200m
- Slope setting manual X-Axis ±5° (±9%), +0.1 to 6.9% (at 0.1% step)
- Automatic TILT function
- Vertical axis direction ±5°
- VWS function
- Rotating speed rpm 800
- 90° plumb beam up
- Dust / water protection IP66
- Temperature range -10°C to +50°C
- Operating time 40h
- Laser class 2