With this type of pump there is no priming required as the pump head is submerged under water – simply start the engine and the pump will immediately start pumping water! Great for dewatering & drainage work.
A lubricated flexible cable connects the pump head to the engine. No suction hose is required. These pumps are a popular choice for contractors because of their simplicity and ease of use.
Designed for commercial applications, it has a heavy duty cast iron impellor and best of all it is powered by the HONDA GX160 commercial grade, 4 stroke, OHV engine which you can depend upon for long life and easy starting.
- Genuine HONDA GX160 engine
- Engine is easy starting OHV design
- 7 metre heavy duty flexi-drive shaft
- 2” hose tail outlet
- 750L/min maximum
- 21m head max
- Quick action dynapac coupling to connect flexi shaft to engine unit
- Industry leading, 15mm internal flexi cable for ultimate durability
- Sturdy compact roll frame
- Fast and simple one person setup
- 3.5L fuel tank
- No priming required
- Popular with NZ contractors and hire companies
- 2 year warranty
- 5 year electric coil warranty
Product code P1121G
FREE Service Pack
Valued at $59.00!!
- 1 x 1L engine oil
- 1 x replacement air filter
- 1 x replacement NGK spark plug
- 1 x spark plug spanner