A tough, strong and reliable machine that's manufactured in the UK! Belle's exceptionally popular mixer continues to set the standards by which all mini concrete mixers are judged.
Popular with hire companies and professional users.
- Compact and portable for easy transportation.
- Mixes a full barrow load of concrete or mortar.
- Complete with barrow height swivel and stand.
- Full thermal overload protection.
- Proven robust and durable design.
- Extra thick drum with quick mix paddles.
- Heavy-duty sealed cast gearbox for longer life.
- Max drum capacity 130L
- Max mixing capacity 90L
- Electric motor 550w
- Enclosed Electric motor, sealed to IP 45
- Dimensions off stand: (LxWxH) 597 x 890 x 1211mm
- Dimensions on stand: (LxWxH) 1420 x 1040 x 1440mm
- Weight 55.5kg
- Made in the UK
- Model M33BA
OFTEN COPIED NEVER EQUALLED!
Product code C2251H
The Belle Construction Equipment Story
The world class concrete mixers are manufactured in Derbyshire, Peak District, UK, using the latest technology to provide optimum quality products that meet the demands of the toughest construction site & rental fleet conditions.
Belle has extensive experience of designing and operating machinery in Europe and around the World, ensuring highest quality standard and conformity to health and safety requirements.
All Belle machines are in conformity with EC legislation, on specific safety issues such as hand-arm vibration levels, as well as on noise levels and other security standards.
The Belle Group is an established manufacturer of light equipment with over 50 years experience in designing equipment for the construction and rental industries.